30 Cranbourne Rd Frankston
Bayside Perio Frankston practice relocated in 2015 to a new purpose built building at Bayside Dental Specialist Centre. The practice was designed to provide a comfortable working environment for the practitioner and for the patient, a modern and clean building in compliant with current health regulations and building permit.
To achieve highest excellence, safety and efficiency in your treatment, our practice has:
- Fully computerised patient management system.
- Three autoclaves used for dental instruments sterilisation. The sterilisation process at Bayside Perio is validated and all cycles are monitored with tracking for every instrument.
- Universal infection control protocol adopted for every patient at the practice based on NHMRC guidelines.
- All surgical work performed in a sterile field with sterile drapes, covers and gloves.
- The latest modern digital x –rays with low dose radiation to allow quicker diagnosis & treatment time, fewer visits and avoids referral to another centres to have the tests performed. These x-rays include:
- OPG – Gives an overview of all teeth, surrounding bone and sinus.
- Cone Beam CT – Generates detailed cross sectional images in 3D to assess bone width, bone height and vital structures (nerve canals, blood vessel canals).
- Bayside Perio has been awarded full accreditation against the Diagnostic Imaging Accreditation Scheme (DIAS) Standards’
To make your dental experience as pleasant as possible we provide:
3D Tour of Practice
23 Breed St Traralgon
Bayside Perio consults from Gippsland Dental Group Clinic from 8am to 6pm on Fridays. This is also a brand new modern purpose-built building that is spacious and is fully equipped for all treatment and surgical procedures on site. The practice has onsite parking and is wheel chair friendly. Bayside Perio is not affiliated with Gippsland Dental Group.